Engineering Stores Manager- Carlow
My Client, a leading national distribution and supply solutions company specialising in clean room consumable products, industrial safety equipment, protective clothing and Maintenance Repair Operations (MRO) products is seeking an Engineering Stores Manager to join their organisation.
This is an excellent company to work for and have very low turnover of staff. Positions do not come up very often with this company and they are offering a very competitive salary for the right person.
This position is located in Co. Carlow
Engineering Stores Manager
To manage the day to day functions required within the Engineering Storeroom as well manage a team of Engineering Stores Operatives in order to provide the necessary services to users on site while ensuring that best practice in the storeroom is maintained at all times.
The desired Engineering Stores Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Issue, receive and manage Customers owned Inventory and utilising the Customers ERP stock management systems.
- Utilise the customer ERP system for storeroom practices such as Cycle Counting, Stock Checks and Material Planning.
- Responsible for any requisitions in the Engineering stores- running weekly checks and raising new requisition requests to purchasing as needed.
- Liaising with other business units to ensure all stores related functions are running as they should.
- Maintain weekly materials counts, advising the account manager of potential stock outs or shortages and identifying slow moving materials
- Responsibility for the Goods in/out process
- Process and Pay any returns to suppliers as needed
- Ensure Stock control records are maintained
- Ensure that all SOP's are being adhered to by the Engineering Stores team, responsible for any training or upskilling of the team as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all company Health and Safety requirements within the Engineering Stores team
The Key attributes required for the role:
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP
- Strong IT skills
- Experience with Engineering Stores
- Previous experience in a Stores/Supply Chain Management role
- Strong communications skills
- Good Leadership skills
- Previous experience in a Pharmaceutical environment desired but not essential
- Hardworking and reliable
If you feel that you fulfil the qualifications above please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.