Engineering Project Manager
My client, based in Cork, requires a Project Manager. This is a senior role with responsibility for managing an Engineering team to deliver a diverse range of projects and service works.
You will be joining an Irish owned company that was established 60 years ago.
The company pride themselves on their business ethics, technical expertise and customer satisfaction.
You will be part of the senior management team, and will be managing M&E projects and people.
You will be a commercially aware manager, with excellent communication skills.
1. Do you have a Mechanical or Electrical Degree?
2. Do you have project and people management experience?
3. Do you have experience managing M&E projects in water and wastewater?
Your duties will include:
* Manage projects through tendering, design, construction, commissioning and handover to client.
* Procurement and commercial awareness to deliver projects on time and in budget.
* Manage client relationships
* Ensure H&S is top priority
* Manage 20 M&E installation and maintenance people
If you are interested to hear more about this Project manager job in Cork please apply today by sending your cv and I will contact you to discuss this job further.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 0864106852
You may have searched for project manager job Cork, project manager jobs Ireland, waste water project manager jobs, ww pm job cork, ww pm job Ireland, M&E project jobs, Cork PM jobs.