Our client, based in Leitrim, requires an Engineering Manager for their state of the art production facility.
This engineering manager job reports into the plant manager.
You will be joining a multi national diversified, innovative company that has an environmentally focused production ethos.
They are a company that values their employees: this is what current employees have to say:
Heather - in the Quality Department
Having worked with this Company for 20 years I can honestly say that every day brings a new challenge which is why I enjoy my work. The company continues to grow and expand in their industry and I believe the opportunity for personal development and promotion in my company is very realistic. This is one of the reasons employees remain over time.
Sigrid - Product Designer
I appreciate the variety of work in my company; one day I am designing and making CAD models on the computer, another day I receive the prototype parts and build samples in the model shop. Meanwhile I follow tests in the test lab and see directly the effect of the created ideas. The whole process, from idea to production part, can be followed.
As engineering manager you will be managing a dedicated team of 20 - technicians and engineers. You will be responsible for:
- Set and communicate operational performance standards to employees, driving continuous improvement in Engineering and Maintenance best practice
- Lead initiatives to reduce costs, continuously improving performance in constrained areas
- Support engineering team in management and execution of multiple plant critical projects
- Develop, monitor, and report project status of actual costs v budget goals
- Facilitate HR strategy in team staffing and retention to support plant productivity and quality goals as determined by customer requirements.
- Develop and implement programmes related to quality, cost, and delivery
- Understand and support adherence to key regulations and standards: EHS best practice and statutory requirements, IATF16949, ISO 14001 standards. Guide team in meeting goals established for each
- Oversee and approve all vendor outsourcing and selection for machine and machine tools
- Provide leadership, mentoring, coaching and development to engineering staff
- Oversee site facilities management with direct responsibility for key services
Do you have an engineering degree?
Do you have 7/8 years post qualification experience?
Do you working knowledge of jig and fixture design / equipment design / process design / error-proofing systems design?
If you are interested in hearing more about this engineering manager job in Leitrim, please apply today by sending your cv and I will contact you to discuss this further.
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.
CONSULTANT:MANDY DEVLIN 0864106852
You may have searched for engineering manager jobs Ireland, Engineer manager job Ireland, Engineering manager jobs Northern Ireland, Engineering manager jobs NI, Jobs in NI, Jobs in Leitrim, Leitrim Engineering jobs.