Engineering Assistant - Med device Sligo
My client, a Med Device Company, based in Sligo, are looking to hire an Engineering Assistant to join their expanding team in Sligo.
You will work with Design Engineers and Project Managers while drafting redlined documents, change control and updating batch records.
What is my client offering you?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to join a successful and expanding team.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Transferring information from lab books to reports.
- Proof reading documents.
- Stock counts, materials usage and labelling.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or similar related discipline is essential.
- Some experience of the medical device environment would be an advantage though is not essential.
- Strong attention to detail
- Motivated, Self-starting with ability to work with a team
Apply today for this amazing opportunity
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.