Medical Registrar with sub-specialist interest in Endocrinology.
FRS Recruitment are an approved national supplier to Ireland's Health Service. We are working with University Teaching hospitals across Ireland to recruit Endocrinology Registrars.
These Public Hospitals are accredited by the Royal College of Physicians in Ireland and are offering roles working with Ireland's top Endocrinologists.
To be considered for an immediate interview for these positions, you will need the following;
- Residency training in Medicine, sufficient medical experience to be able to cover general medical on call in a busy acute teaching hospital.
- 3+ years specific experience in a hospital based endocrinology service
- Evidence of a focus towards a career in Endocrinology
- Registration with the Irish Medical Council
- Satisfactory evidence of English language competency (IELTS or OET)
Emma Fenton is a Principal Recruitment Consultant in the Medical Division of FRS Recruitment. She has been recruiting Doctors for the Irish Health Service for 17 years. She has a strong network of contacts across all Irish hospital and prides herself on her fair and honest advice to all prospective Doctors. If you are a Doctor and are considering a change of job or a move to Ireland, I would be happy to find you the ideal role. As a strong negotiator, I will find the best salary and remuneration package available in the best hospitals. I will work with you to find a role that will elevate your career and enhance your prospects for the future. I am proud to work with excellent administrators and compliance specialists who will assist you with all the required paperwork and make any necessary relocation as easy as possible.
Please submit your CV online today and be assured that your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
I look forward to helping you progress your career.