Employment Engagement Consultant - Bray
Employment Engagement Consultant-Bray
Turas Nua are looking for confident, empathetic, customer focused and target driven candidates who want to be part of a close-knit team who help make a genuine difference in people's lives.
Due to our continued expansion, we have a number of permanent roles throughout our network and would love to hear from you!
Can you demonstrate your experience/ability in the following areas?
- Working in a target/KPI driven environment.
- Working with challenging situations/customers.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise your daily workload-exceptional administrative ability.
- Ability to communicate and build strong relationships with customers.
- Intermediate level in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and experience using a CRM system.
At Turas Nua we deliver the JobPath Programme which is an employment creation scheme that caters mainly for people who are long-term unemployed (over 12 months) to assist them to secure and sustain full-time paid employment or self-employment.
In your role you will:
- Work with a caseload of customers, assess their current situation, challenges, and requirements by-face to face meetings, phone calls, online meetings, and emails.
- Support your customer in creating a Progression Plan and provide advice, guidance, and support for your customer during their initial weeks of employment.
- Be in regular contact with your customer to review their progress and agree on any follow-up or actions required.
- Identify, structure, and recommend vacancy and training solutions to meet the specific needs of your customer.
- Liaise with our Employer Services department to recommend customers for specific client roles.
- Complete a high level of administrative tasks daily in line with individual, company targets/KPI's and Data Protection requirements.
- Present and facilitate workshops as well as delivering presentations to groups of customers as required.
- Have an outstanding level of customer service skills, empathy and resilience, strong organisational skills, ability to multitask while working within a target driven, process and quality focused work environment.
As an Employment Engagement Consultant, you will be required to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Educational Requirements:
- Standard Leaving Certificate is essential.
- 3rd level certificate/diploma/degree is desirable but not essential.
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience of working within a call-centre, sales, retail, recruitment, or customer facing environment.
- Demonstrable track record of strong administrative abilities and of achieving/exceeding work targets/KPI's.
- Strong IT skills/experience in the use of Microsoft office and CRM systems.
- Must be comfortable with all aspects of remote working technology.
- Excellent administrative skills - fast & accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage and prioritise workloads.
- The ability to build rapport and work effectively with a diverse range of individuals both in person and over the phone.
- Experience in delivering presentations in a group setting or public speaking.
- Fluent written and spoken English and a second language would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the local labour market.
What are we offering you…
- A rewarding career that makes a genuine difference to people's lives.
- Starting salary of €27,000 with a structured career progression path towards a salary of up to €37,000 per annum with annual performance reviews.
- Career opportunities/progression - 85% of our vacancies are filled by our employees.
- Annual Leave: 25 days' annual leave, plus 9 days bank holidays.
- 1 Day Wedding/Civil ceremony leave in addition to annual leave.
- Hours and days of Work: 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday.
- A generous company sickness pay scheme, following completion of a 6-month probationary period.
- Death in Service Cover.
- Bike to work Scheme.
- Refer a friend Scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24 hours a day 7 days a week, all completely confidential.
- Facilitation of salary deductions for payments to your PRSA Pension.
- Five-week Induction Training programme.
- Learning & Development-exceptional career progression training programmes to assist you in developing your career path.
- Promotion of Health and Wellbeing- Social Committees and Wellness Initiatives throughout the year including staff volunteer day.
- Cutting edge tools - we invest in the best support solutions available for our staff to work with.