Job Reference: 00051
Contract Type: Permanent
About Turas Nua
Turas Nua brings together a wealth of experience to help transform the lives of individuals in Ireland through the governments JobPath programme. Turas Nua understand that finding and keeping the right people is vital to the success of any business and this is an exciting opportunity to join a new organisation that aims to make a difference to society by offering tailored support, training and guidance to long term unemployed people.
We are looking for passionate people to join our team on this journey.
PURPOSE OF YOUR JOB
You will provide appropriate support and guidance to a caseload of people to enable them to return to work.
- You will be a dynamic and flexible person who can work in a fast paced, customer focused and target driven environment. You will possess a high level of IT and administration skills.
- You will be able to work both within an office and remotely as part of a team and be highly self-motivated.
- You will be a people person with the ability to provide the levels of support needed by your customers in order to build up a rapport, trust and drive engagement based on their individual needs.
- You will ensure that we deliver a high-quality service which benefits the futures of the individuals and the communities in which we work.
- Organising and adhering to a daily schedule, that includes a mixture of: Face to Face meetings, phone calls, online meetings, and emails.
- You will be required to overcome customers' barriers that may prevent them from moving back into employment by demonstrating a high level of understanding, patience and empathy with active listening skills and not be afraid to navigate more difficult conversations/interactions with professionalism.
- You will be required to achieve a set of specific individual KPIs on a daily and monthly basis by managing a caseload of customers to ensure appropriate and effective contractual activity is undertaken by all customers according to their level of job readiness.
- You will be required to complete a high level of administrative tasks daily in line with individual and company KPIs.
- Identify, structure, and recommend vacancy and training solutions, working in close consultation with Employer Services Consultants and Tutors, to meet the specific needs of customers and employers.
- You will be required to present and facilitate workshops as well as delivering presentations to groups of customers on a weekly basis as required.
- Ensure that all customer interactions are recorded accurately on the CRM system.
- Provide advice, guidance, and support for customers during their initial weeks of employment, supporting their transition from welfare to employment to maximise the potential for customers to sustain employment in the long term.
- Ensure all Data Protection regulations are always fully adhered to.
THE CANDIDATE-ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years' experience of working in a customer focused, target driven environment.
- Strong IT skills/experience in the use of Microsoft office and CRM systems. Must be comfortable with all aspects of remote working technology.
- Excellent administrative skills - fast & accurate data entry skills.
- Have appropriate facilities to work from home if the need arises due to another lock-down situation - a quiet secure room free from distractions.
- Must have or be able to have stable internet connection with up to 5Mb download and 1Mb upload, this will be subject to a speed test.
- The ability to build rapport and work effectively with a diverse range of individuals both in person and over the phone.
- Experience in delivering presentations in a group setting or public speaking.
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
THE CANDIDATE-DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS
- Third level qualification in a related field.
- Good knowledge of the local labour market.
- Fluent in a second language.