Employment Adviser required for Ennis & Kilrush
PURPOSE OF ROLE
As an Employment Adviser, you will work with clients referred by the Department of Social Protection to IPNES. You will manage a caseload of clients, coordinating our internal support specialists and external organisations to provide a personalised, planned support service to each client, to help them gain sustainable employment. You will also provide each client with one-to-one advice and support to guide their progress towards employment.
- A dynamic and adaptable person who can work in a fast-paced, client-focused and results driven environment. You will possess strong case management capabilities including, decision-making skills, relationship skills and problem-solving skills.
- Able to build rapport and trust with clients and motivate them to own their journey and achieve change.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work in an office and remotely as part of a team.
- Able to provide individual support to each client based on their particular needs. This requires a high level of understanding, patience and empathy, active listening skills and the ability to navigate more difficult conversations/interactions with professionalism and sensitivity.
- Able to deliver a high-quality service which creates positive outcomes for the individuals and the communities with which we work.
- Develop and manage a robust case management plan for each client, working towards sustainable, full-time employment.
- use our industry-leading assessment technology to identify the client's goals, ambitions, and barriers to employment. Use the output from the assessment to inform a structured personal progression plan, agreed with the client.
- Recognise hidden motivations and conflict when assessing clients' job-readiness, in order to address these with appropriate support and interventions.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to clients, including providing intensive job search support when the client is job ready.
- Identify, structure, and recommend training solutions in consultation with in-house tutors, to meet the specific learning and training needs of clients.
- Fast-track job-ready clients for immediate job interviews brokered by our Employer Services consultants.
- Maintain strong knowledge of the local labour market.
- Organise a daily schedule that includes face-to-face meetings, phone calls, online meetings, and email correspondence with clients and other service providers.
- Work closely with local and national specialist services (e.g., training, literacy, housing, health) to assist the client in their journey towards employment.
- Present and facilitate workshops and group-learning presentations to clients weekly.
- Achieve daily and monthly contractual key performance indicator (KPI) targets, managing a caseload of clients; for example, time-bound contacts, assessments, and support activities.
- Provide guidance and support for more job-ready clients during their initial weeks of employment, helping them to successfully transition to sustainable employment.
- Ensure that client interactions are recorded accurately on the CRM system.
- Ensure data protection regulations are fully adhered to.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years' experience of working in a customer focused, target driven environment.
- Strong IT skills/experience in the use of Microsoft office and CRM systems. Must be comfortable with all aspects of remote working technology.
- Excellent administrative skills - fast & accurate data entry skills.
- The ability to build rapport and work effectively with a diverse range of individuals both in person and over the phone.
- Experience in delivering presentations in a group setting or public speaking.
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Click to apply!