Employer Services Consultant-Tullamore
Employer Services Consultant
(Business Development Adviser)
Job Reference: 00096
Contract Type: Permanent
About Turas Nua
Turas Nua brings together a wealth of experience to help transform the lives of individuals in Ireland through the governments JobPath programme. Turas Nua understand that finding and keeping the right people is vital to the success of any business and this is an exciting opportunity to join a new organisation that aims to make a difference to society by offering tailored support, training, and guidance to long term unemployed people.
We are looking for passionate people to join our team on this journey.
PURPOSE OF YOUR JOB
As an Employer Services Consultant you will work as part of a high energy target focused team in your region working and engaging with employers to ensure the delivery of sustainable job outcomes for our customers. Further, you will promote and seek opportunities for Turas Nua services in your area and seek to enhance service delivery across various sectors.
- Maintain high level understanding of the current and future local/regional labour market and employer needs in order to inform operational delivery and support targeting of sectors, employers, and clients.
- Drive business development in your region, actively pipe-lining jobs and aligning customers to new positions as they arise.
- Grow new business using business intelligence to understand the hidden job market in your Region.
- Account Management, administration of existing accounts, reigniting passive account relationships, and ensuring high level of data integrity.
- Detailed qualification of job descriptions and ensuring you, the wider ES Team and Operation Team, have a strong understanding of the roles and Employer environment.
- Support employers through Turas Nua In Work Support process as required.
- Marketing candidates to prospective and relevant employers.
- Networking and promotion of Turas Nua business across a range of stakeholders in the region, through the use of online and face to face meetings with Employers as appropriate.
- Attend Employer networking events.
- Communication to Operations with regards employer trends, requirements and providing full insight into requirements of roles and industry.
- Ensure operations team are advised of business development trends changes, new advances, start-ups, so Operations are fully informed when engaging with customers ensuring.
- Customer Engagement, working and interacting with customers online or face to face with regards to career advice or Job searching, screening candidates for roles.
- Partner with other department across the wider Turas Nua business to ensure best practice, process improvements, and sharing of information to deliver the best service possible to our customers and employers.
- Be involved in cross functional teams with regards to project delivery.
- Proven strength in accurate, efficient administration and record keeping on an integrated CRM system.
- Working to daily and weekly KPIs including across Employer and Customer Activities.
- To work as part of team in the delivery of the key targets for the regions.
- Accept responsibility for own professional development and the skills related to the area of practice.
- Maintaining accurate Salesforce data and records as required.
- Maintain awareness of Turas Nua business objectives and strategic changes.
- Adhere to Turas Nua Policies and Procedures.
- Engage and take responsibility for continuous professional development and develop skills related to the area of practice that will drive best practice in your role.
THE CANDIDATE-ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Level 7/8 in Business /Marketing or related discipline.
- Excellent Microsoft office/excel/power point.
- Min 3 years' experience in an area/company where key skills have been developed.
- Full driver's license.
KEY SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Proven strength in accurate, efficient administration and record and reporting on an integrated CRM system.
- Exceptional sales, business development and planning skills are required.
- Knowledge of employment trends and regional opportunities in the marketplace.
- Experience in working a highly regulated process and target driven environment.
- Solution focused, critical thinking and a problem solver.
- Empathy and understanding.
- Self-motivated with a passion for excellence and achievement.
- Team player.
- Strong communication.