Employer Services Consultant
Recruiting for an Employer Services Consultant for Carlow & Kilkenny offices
ABOUT TURAS NUA
At Turas Nua, we support people who are unemployed by providing intensive, targeted and personalised employment support services. The Intreo Partner of National Employment Services (IPNES) contract is delivered by Turas Nua, the Irish employability services provider. Turas Nua is an Irish employability services provider, wholly owned by FRS Network, an Irish cooperative social enterprise, which has been delivering services to Irish communities since 1980.
Our Employer Services Team works with local employers to identify suitable job opportunities for our clients. Our ES Team understand local business recruitment and business needs, which helps to support our clients in every step of their journey to employment. We place people into roles in large, medium and small size businesses in sectors including hospitality, logistics, administration, customer service, construction, security and many more.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
As an Employer Services Consultant you will work as part of a high energy target focused team in your region working and engaging with employers to ensure the delivery of sustainable job outcomes for our clients. Furthermore, you will promote and seek opportunities for Turas Nua services in your area and seek to enhance service delivery across various sectors.
You will be a motivated self-starter, team player but comfortable working on your own. Results driven and a people person who understands our employer and client base and the role that ES plays within Turas Nua. A natural ability to build relationships with employers and internally with your peers is key to the role. You will be a dynamic and flexible person who can work in a fast paced, customer focused and target driven environment with the ability to remember that performance to us is not purely numbers or money but ensuring that we deliver a high-quality service which benefits the futures of the individuals and the communities we work with.
- Drive business development in your region, by taking the time to understand local business recruitment and business needs. Actively pipelining jobs and aligning clients to new positions as they arise.
- Grow new business using business intelligence to understand the hidden job market in your Region.
- Account Management, administration of existing accounts, reigniting passive account relationships and ensuring high level of data integrity.
- Maintain high level understanding of the current and future local/regional labour market and employer needs.
- Detailed qualification of job descriptions and ensuring you, the wider ES Team and Operation Team, have a strong understanding of the roles and Employer environment.
- Support employers through Turas Nua In Work Support process as required.
- Marketing candidates to prospective and relevant employers.
- Networking and promotion of Turas Nua business across a range of stakeholders in the region, through the use of online and face to face meetings with Employers as appropriate.
- Attend Employer networking events.
- Communication to Operations with regards employer trends, requirements and providing full insight into requirements of roles and industry.
- Ensure operations team are advised of business development trends changes, new advances, startups, so that operations are fully informed when engaging with customers
- Customer Engagement, working and interacting with customers online or face to face .
- Partner with other department across the wider Turas Nua business to ensure best practice, process improvements, and sharing of information to deliver the best service possible to our customers and employers,
- Be involved in cross functional teams with regards to project delivery
- Proven strength in accurate, efficient administration and record keeping on an integrated CRM system
- Working to daily and weekly KPIs including across Employer and Customer Activities.
- To work as part of team in the delivery of the key targets for the regions
- Accept responsibility for own professional development and the skills related to the area of practice.
- Maintaining accurate Salesforce data and records as required
- Maintain awareness of Turas Nua business objectives and strategic changes
- Adhere to Turas Nua Policies and Procedures
- Engage and take responsibility for continuous professional development and develop skills related to the area of practice that will drive best practice in your role.
- Level 7/8 in Business /Marketing or related discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- Excellent Microsoft office/excel/power point.
- Min 3 years' experience in an area/company where key skills have been developed.
- Full driver's license.
- Proven strength in accurate, efficient administration and record and reporting on an integrated CRM system.
- Sales and business development and planning skills.
- Knowledge of employment trends and regional opportunities in the marketplace.
- Experience in working a highly regulated process and target driven environment.
- Solution focused, critical thinking and a problem solver.
- Empathy and understanding.
- Self-motivated with a passion for excellence and achievement.
- Team player.
- Strong communication.
Click to apply!