Emergency Medicine Registrar
FRS Recruitment has been retained by a leading Irish hospital to source a suitably qualified healthcare professional for an ED Registrar post. This role offers an ideal opportunity for a doctor, with extensive experience in Emergency Medicine, to further their career.
As Registrar, you will be given the responsible of managing a wide variety of cases within the emergency medicine department, namely the stabilisation of medical emergencies, the management of patients awaiting ICU and the in-patient management of acutely ill medical patients.
As you will be working closely with the lead consultant, this role offers an excellent opportunity to broaden your knowledge base. In addition, you will be expected to oversee more junior staff members, namely SHO's.
- Have full IMC registration
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Irish or UK experience desirable
- Relevant qualifications, preferably MRCP / MRCPI
- Preferably ATLS, ACLS, BLS, ITLS
- Valid IELTS or OET certificate
As a Registrar working in Ireland, you will earn between €55K and €67K per year for a standard 39-hour week. Also, you will be paid overtime for any additional hours you do which could significantly increase your salary.
What do I need to do?
- In order to practice medicine in Ireland, it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link https://www.medicalcouncil.ie/Registration/
- You will also need to have a valid OET or IELTS.
FRS Recruitment is a leading provider of healthcare professionals to both public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated compliance team that will provide you with the necessary support and guidance throughout the recruitment process.