Emergency Medicine Registrar
FRS Recruitment has been retained by a leading Irish hospital to source a suitably qualified healthcare professional for an ED Registrar post. This role offers an ideal opportunity for a doctor, with extensive experience in Emergency Medicine, to further their career.
As Registrar, you will be given the responsible of managing a wide variety of cases within the emergency medicine department, namely the stabilisation of medical emergencies, the management of patients awaiting ICU and the in-patient management of acutely ill medical patients.
- Have full IMC registration
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Irish or UK experience desirable
- Preferably ATLS, ACLS, BLS, ITLS
- Valid IELTS or OET certificate