Emergency department nurse
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for an ED Nurse to work in a HSE facility located in the heart of Dublin. The candidate must be NMBI certified. ED experience is an advantage but not compulsory we will also accept candidates with ICU,HDU or critical care experience. You will get all of the benefits linked with the HSE I.e Pension and shift allowances.
Our clients are dedicated to continuing professional development and fostering a positive working environment that supports and develops staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Recognised nursing qualification
- Must be registered with NMBI with one-year post practice experience minimum
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, exhibiting ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- HSE incremental pay scales with additional premiums for hours covering evenings, nights, weekends
- Positive working environment that provides an excellent training framework and additional continuing professional development opportunities
- Array of educational opportunities on offer. Places on BLS, ACLS, ATNC courses
- Competitive pension scheme
- Maternity cover and sick pay
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team in a prestigious hospital. For further information on this exciting position, please contact Padraig Melia on 00353 032 7668