Embedded Software Engineer
- Minimum 5 years' (preferably 10 years) relevant experience in software or firmware development, preferably in the medical device industry.
- Demonstrated success in developing products or applications. Experienced in developing software or firmware for optoelectronic and electromechanical devices for consumer, industrial, or medical applications.
- Solid C/C++ skills and software design, preferably for multi-threading and multi-processor applications.
- Solid Object Oriented design skills, especially the State Machine.
- Development experience with Embedded Linux for SoC is required.
- Familiar with the microprocessors such as ARM Application and Cortex architecture.
- Experience with memory management, interrupt controller and bootloader strongly desired.
- Experience with common hardware interfaces such as SPI, I2C and UART.
- Experience programming Xilinx FPGA/SoC (Zynq-7000) and experience with Xilinx Vivado is strongly desired.
- Experience developing in Linux environment.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting firmware/hardware interfaces using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, and debuggers is required.
- Experience with developing unit tests, test automation, and familiarity with UT frameworks (ex. CPPUnit, LDRA, Coverity, Parasoft) is a plus.
For more information or to apply to the role contact Emmet on +353 86 185 2341 or email to emeneaney @ frsrecruitment.com.