Embedded Software Engineer
Duties and responsibilities:
- Application and embedded code development in C/C++ and working knowledge of Python, Java and SQL.
- Work with the product development group with input from the marketing team, to develop existing technology and develop new products to add to our portfolio.
- Advise the product development group on incorporating the software development activities into the master delivery schedule and use project management skills to deliver to that schedule.
- Ensure that development work adheres to the requirements of project design briefs and other documentation.
- Play an active role in projects, teams, meetings etc.
- Manage all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including post-implementation support and maintenance.
- Ensure technical files are created and maintained/updated as new products are designed, or existing products are changed.
- Participate in risk assessment activities.
- Regularly communicate status and progress on assignments, raising issues and risks in a timely fashion and effectively contributing to mitigating activities.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and safety procedures.
- Work in compliance with the Atlantic Therapeutics Quality Management System and New Product Development Processes.
- Third level degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science/I.T. or related qualification, ideally with approximately 4 years' experience in the design and development of software solutions within the medical devices or another similarly regulated industry.
- Experience working within a medical device/regulated environment
- Strong software engineering capabilities with an appreciation for other engineering disciplines i.e. electronic
- An experienced software engineer with proven record of code development and support.
- Proficiency with the C#, C++, Objective-C, knowledge of Python, Java and SQL.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analysis and practical problem-solving abilities.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent team player.
- Knowledge of and commitment to continuous improvement and problem solving.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and reporting tool skills.
Are you an experienced Embedded Software Engineer that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Embedded Software Engineer role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.