Embedded Software Engineer
FRS Recruitment are delighted to announce a number of new Embedded Software Engineer roles with our client a leading company in Limerick.
As a Embedded Software Engineer you are self-motivated, innovative and confident in developing differentiating solutions.
- Strong C/C++ skills and software design for multi-threading and multi-processor application.
- Knowledge in .NET C#, Compact Framework, ASP.NET.
- Strong Object Oriented design skills, especially the State Machine and event driven design.
- Strong knowledge in the embedded User Interface design and display device control such as LCD.
- Strong knowledge in hardware-software interface and network communication using sockets.
- Strong knowledge in Hard Real Time Control and inter-processor communication.
- Strong knowledge of one or more of the Operating Systems and concepts, such as WinCE, Linux, cooperative OS (CoRoutines), etc.
- Familiar with the microcontrollers and microprocessors such as ARM Application and Cortex architecture.
- Experience with developing unit tests, test automation, and familiarity with UT frameworks (ex. CPPUnit, LDRA, Coverity, Parasoft)
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering. For example: Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Cognitive Science or Mathematics.
Additional Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowing one or more of the Development IDEs such as IAR, Keil, Eclipse, and/or Visual Studio
- Knowledge in JTAG debugging and error handling.
- Knowledge in Wi-Fi connectivity and security
- Knowing Python, Build Utilities, code analysis tools is plus
- Knowing Quantum State Machine, ThreadX, SMX is plus.
- Knowing XSLT, XML, HTTML, is plus
- Familiar with Configuration Management and Issue Tracking systems
- Efficient worker who leverages the latest technology and tools to improve productivity
- Design for Six Sigma knowledge would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of international standards applicable to medical devices / risk management including ISO 60601-1, ISO 14971.
- Knowledge of software life cycle processes including IEC 62304
- Experience with data acquisition, analysis, and statistical methods.
- Experience in design verification of Medical Device in a FDA-regulated environment is preferred.
- Experience over the full product life cycle is desired
To apply for this exciting Embedded Software Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends! Our client will sponsor permits.
Embedded Software Engineer, Embedded C, C++, Jtag, Real-time, Debugging, ARM, IDE's, software-hardware interface, FDA, XSLT, XML