Embedded Engineer Consultant
The role is working within the design and manufacturing groups to develop robust, sustainable products. Must have previous experience in designing and developing firmware/embedded applications. Proficiency in C/C++ development, and design with embedded multithreading and multiprocessor applications, and solid background in programming microcontrollers (Cortex-M, MSP430, Zilog, Atmel ARM x86). Strong understanding of software hardware interface, digital electronics logics and SOC of common communication interfaces like RS232, RS485, USB, Ethernet etc. Good experience with JTAG based debugging, and strong with RTOS, ideally VXworks, Experience in medical devices highly advantagous.
Other roles would love it if you have
- Experience in SPI, UART or I2C protocols.
- Layout design experience in Analog, RF.
- PCB Reflow & Soldering skills.
- MPLAB X IDE, MPLAB XC Compilers and their Commands for XC8, XC16 is a plus.
- Skills to design boards with EMI/ EMC compact-ability.