Electronics Test Tech job Cork
Our client, based in the Cork city environs, is looking to take on 2 test technicians. This is a days only, Monday - Friday job.
Do you have Electronic Debug experience gained in an Electronic PCB assembly facility?
As an Electronic PCB test technician you will be able to read drawings and have experience using a variety of test equipment such as volt meters, power supplies, oscilloscopes and frequency generators for testing and troubleshooting.
Do you have an Electronics qualification (Level 6 min) coupled with 1 year post qualification experience as a test technician?
If you are looking for a role that offers you exposure to a large, state of the art production facility then this might be your next job opportunity!
Duties will include:
- Troubleshoot product returned.
- Functional test and debug of modern electronic motor controllers at system and component level.
- Assist Engineers in implementing engineering changes if needed.
- Perform failure analysis for production and returned assemblies and systems.
- Operating High voltage test equipment.
This is a career advancing opportunity to work in a state of the art multi national company, so don't delay - apply today by sending in your cv and I will contact you to discuss this further.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have searched for electronics jobs Cork, Debug jobs Cork, Test Technician jobs Cork, Electronic Test technician jobs Cork, SMT jobs Cork, PCB jobs Cork