Days -(Mon-Fri)-Full benefits
Are you a recent Grad with a passion for electronics?
Do you get a sense of satisfaction repairing things?
Then read on!!
I am delighted to be assisting my client a leading multinational to find a Technician in the Cork Area.
If you are looking for a role that offers you exposure to a large, state of the art production facility then this might be your next job opportunity!
This job offers a subsidised canteen, career progression, educational assistance and 27 days leave!!
Below is what a current employee has to say:
"This is a great company to work for. They really value you as an employee and your home life is respected and important. The benefits here are great."
- Use a variety of test equipment such as volt meters, power supplies, oscilloscopes and frequency generators for testing and troubleshooting.
- knowledge of electronics to test and debug a variety of Electronic PCB Assemblies
- Troubleshoot products
- Functional test and debug of modern electronic motor controllers at system and component level.
- Assist Engineers in implementing engineering changes if needed.
- Perform failure analysis for production and returned assemblies and systems.
- 1-3 years' experience repairing electronic components at technician level will be considered.
- Good computer skills, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
- Must be able to work on their own initiative and within a team
Contact Richard 086-185 23 27