Electronics / Mechatronics Engineer
Our client, an industry leader in medical technology are currently recruiting for an Electronics / Mechatronics Engineer to join their team in Tullamore.
Regarded as a great place to work, this a fantastic opportunity work within a state-of-the-art facility that offers ground-breaking solutions within the medical field.
As a qualified Electronic / Mechatronic Engineer you will have experience with digital and analogue electronics. You will be required to work as part of the engineering team providing technical design support for the medical device products whilst also ensuring projects are delivered on -time. You will also work closely with the manufacturing team providing diagnostic, test, debug and support to the area.
- Write, manage and maintain production test specifications and related work instructions for all sub-assemblies and products.
- Design, prototype, procurement, commissioning and documentation of test equipment, and fixtures.
- Manage health and safety aspects of test equipment and provide user training.
- Support other departments as required, e.g. assist in analysis of customer returns, debug,root cause analysis, technical support for customers, conduct tests in the Test Laboratory,etc.
- Liaise with Product Development to provide DFT (Design For Test) inputs at an early stage in product design.
- Reporting on systems status and key metrics, (pass rates, downtime, costs, etc.) and record keeping to support all of the above activities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Electronic / Mechatronic Engineering, with ideally 5 year's relevant experience.
- Electronic & Ultrasonic design control & debug experience - current technologies.
- A general knowledge of PCs (DOS, Windows, hardware installation).
- Capabilities in both analog and digital electronics.
- To effectively manage the introduction of technology on lines, modifications and process improvements.
- Willing to innovate and propose initiatives for new developments and continuous
- Basic mechanical aptitude for working with test fixtures and small assemblies.
- Generate Process and Test method validation protocols and reports. Ensure that process validations and work methods are adequate to maintain the highest quality standards.
For a confidential discussion and to review the full Job Description contact Kerry on 086 044 3981