Electronics Engineer | Limerick
FRS Recruitment are delighted to be partnering their long term client, a leading medical device company in Limerick in recruiting an Electronics Engineer to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electronics Engineer to join their expanding company and provide significant support as a part of a highly skilled team.
- Modify electronic assemblies and printed circuit board assemblies to support electro-mechanical medical device sustaining.
- Work with cross functional teams such as mechanical, software, systems and quality engineering to contribute to project schedules and project budgets in the coordination of overall product sustaining.
- Evaluate and implement design updates to ensure that all agency requirements (UL, IEC, FDA) are being met throughout the process, ensuring continuity of supply of product to the market
- Design and tests for EMI compliance, safety, manufacturability
- Apply failure analysis skills to determine and document root cause of product, system or component failure.
- Generate test protocols and test reports, and update product specifications
- Participate in technical design reviews to ensure electrical design integrity and safety are achieved.
To be considered for this position you will:
- Hold a Level 8 degree in Engineering.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience within a heavily regulated industry
- Have a fundamental electronics knowledge with experience in both analog and digital design and mixed signal circuits.
- Experience working in the Medical device Industry, product design experience, EMC testing and experience with requirement documentation are all advantageous.
Excellent benefits package on offer, which includes competitive salary, healthcare cover, pension etc.
For a confidential discussion and to see the full Job Description contact
Kerry on 086 044 3981