Electronic Manufacturing Technician
Our client, an industry leader in medical technology is currently recruiting for an Electronic Manufacturing Technician to join their team in Offaly.
Monday to Friday Days Only
Regarded as a great place to work, this a fantastic opportunity to work within a state-of-the-art facility that offers ground-breaking solutions within the medical field.
The position will require you to work in the manufacturing environment in the assembly and test of medical electro-mechanical, high value products. Experience in testing PCBs and soldering is essential.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Assembly and test of Electro-mechanical units from drawings and Inspect to test records
- Experience in electro-mechanical assembly in testing role.
- Experience in fault-finding
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to use technical understanding to deliver improvements in process/productivity
- HNC/HND in Electronics or related discipline
- Experience of ERP system (Oracle R12 preferred)
Apply today for an immediate interview
For a confidential discussion and to review the full Job Description contact Ciara on 086 035 1858