Electronic Engineering Manager
An extraordinary opportunity now awaits for a highly experienced Electrical Engineering Manager -Limerick
I am seeking an Electrical Engineering Manager for a Global Medical Technology company in Limerick.
You will be based in their new Research and Development (R&D) Centre of Excellence in Limerick.
Excl Salary plus benefits
I am seeking a highly talented Electrical Engineering Manager to take responsibility for managing electrical engineering activities and professionals on site and collaborating with other Electrical Engineering teams for priorities and technical direction. Being a split role - 60% leadership and 40% coaching/hands on, this role will suit a proven hardware / electronic / electrical lead professional.
* Manage the electrical engineering activities and professionals
* Collaborates with the business unit Electrical Engineering team for priorities and technical direction.
* Identifies the resource needs and recruits talent to fill the needs.
* Develops and maintains the electrical engineering design practices, processes and standards.
* Participates in technical design reviews to ensure electrical design integrity and safety are achieved.
* Ensures on-time product development by collaborating with other leaders to estimate reasonable and precise schedules and solve problems quickly
* Provides guidance and professional development to team of engineers and completes their yearly performance reviews.
* Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
* May give input into developing the budget.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering (Masters of Science degree preferred)
- Proven number of years of electrical engineering design experience
- Demonstrable people management experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Experience in medical device industry is a plus
- DFSS knowledge is a plus
- Track record for successfully assessing and hiring the best talent for the team.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and engage a high performing engineering team to successfully meet goals.
- Strong background in complex circuit design, PCB design, electro-mechanical design, EMI/EMC compliance, safety compliance, failure investigation/troubleshooting.
- Successful estimation and execution of complex electrical design work packages.
- Track record of working in a global collaborative engineering environment.
- Capable of balancing labour demand and create the flexibility to respond to changing work load while meeting commitments.
For more information on this Electrical Engineering Manager role please call Felicity 086 7821714
Keywords: Electronics Engineer, Senior Electronics Engineer, Senior Electronics Engineer,Electrical Engineering Manager, Senior Electronics Engineer, Electronic Engineer,Senior Electrical Engineer ,Senior Electronics Engineer, Electrical Engineering Manager,Electronics Engineer, Senior Electronics Engineer, Senior Electronics Engineer,Electrical Engineering Manager, Senior Electronics Engineer, Electronic Engineer,Senior Electrical Engineer ,Senior Electronics Engineer, Electrical Engineering Manager