Electronic Design Engineer
Are you an Electronic/Biomedical Engineer looking to work for an innovative and disruptive start-up company? FRS Recruitment are partnering with a Galway based fast growing med tech start up to recruit a talented and dynamic Electronics Engineer to join a growing team who is able to contribute to high-quality medical technology products that are unique in the market space that they occupy.
About this job:
We are seeking an experienced and talented Electronic Engineer to join their innovative and friendly team based out Galway. You'll work closely with other teams such as software developers and project managers in developing and designing new products and product improvements. In this challenging and exciting role, you brief will be to balance innovative design, functional requirements & aesthetic appeal with product safety, cost effective design & ease of manufacture.
As the ideal candidate, you'll have a Degree in electronic or Biomedical Engineering or a similar along with 4-6 years' experience in the med device or regulated industry (automotive, aerospace, etc.)
Have we still got your attention? Then let's discuss a little further what this role will cover:
* Work within the product development group with input from the marketing team, to develop existing technology and develop new products
* Lead design reviews, influencing and communicating ideas, using problem solving tools to propose solutions.
* Validate and document design solutions by using relevant tools and techniques such as computerised modelling prototyping; FMEA, FEA etc. Evaluate outcomes and act as required.
* Work in compliance with the Quality Management System and New Product Development Processes.
What's in it for you?
In addition to an exciting opportunity to join a medical technology start-up, you'll receive a competitive base salary and benefits package and a chance to join a company big on professional development who believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as their fundamental ways of working. You will the first electronic engineer to join this company with an opportunity to build out your team over the coming years while also having the prospect of taking on a Lead R & D role in the company as the team grows over the next few years.
You'll also be part of a new team working on projects from concept phase to market launch which is fantastic experience to add to your profile.
- Flexible Time off and 23 days holiday
- Generous salary, bonus structure, Healthcare cover, pension and Life Assurance
Your next step:
If you're ready to apply right now - press the 'Apply' button and send in your CV in Word format. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours for an initial chat.
Or if you just have some questions about the job or want to have a chat call Feargus on 086 020 2554 or connect with me on <http://bit.ly/2aNqmls> or <https://twitter./>