Great opportunity for an Electrician with our clients based in Monaghan!
The electrician will be responosible for ensuring the plant is safe, working efficiently and reliably, and to ensure the smooth running of production by liaising with and helping production personnel with their requirements.
While the electrician's work will be predominantly electrical/controls oriented, it will involve applying a broad range of mechanical/electric/computing skills on automated manufacturing equipment and plant services. Core electrician skills will include knowledge and experience of instrumentation, industrial control systems, speed control, and PLCs, and will in addition, be supplemented by existing or developing mechanical skills such as welding, pneumatics, hydraulics, and mechanical drive systems.
The will be achieved by
- Performing routine maintenance on all equipment and maintaining documentation records.
- Carrying out overhauls, repairs, and line modifications.
- Fault finding and repair of all site equipment, e.g., Production lines, compressors, boilers, refrigeration, etc, and, Motors, PLCs, temperature control systems, computers, HMI units, and sensors.
- Maintaining existing drawings, and developing electrical drawings and schematics for new enhancements, using AutoCAD.
- Responding to production line repair calls, by diagnosing equipment problems and performing the necessary repair.
- Ensuring spares stocks are maintained and controlled to the required levels.
- Having the competence to work autonomously and make decisions, and, to work in a multi-disciplined team cooperatively and with good communication skills.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards in all areas and carry out all jobs to a high quality of workmanship, responsibility, neatness, and good communication with all parties involved. Performing all duties in accordance with current safety regulations.
- Undertaking installation and modification works and participating in the setup and running of new process and product trials.
- Participating in WCM projects for the improvement and development of the plant using technical expertise to design and implement changes. Using creativity, and ingenuity to devise plant changes which will improve safety, productivity, maintainability, and cost efficiency.
- Performing other duties or tasks as assigned or required from time to time depending on the requirements of the plant.
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Luke Moylan on 0860845653 or email for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.