Our client in Wicklow is looking for a candidate who will carry out maintenance, repair, commissioning and service support to a wide range of chillers, heat pumps, ventilation and air conditioning, fire dampers and smoke control systems.
The role is available with a Mercedes Vito Van, Mobile, iPad, generous paid overtime, lead generation bonus schemes and a competitive salary with payment door to door and additional company benefit schemes such as Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Eye Care, Mobile discount schemes and Lifestyle Benefits.
some tasks include:
- Communicating technical information and site requirements back to the Service office
- Fault finding
- Liaising and developing working relationships both with the customer and other employees within the company
- Completion of relevant electronic paperwork; including but not limited to; service reports, tick sheets, timesheets, addition of refrigerant
- Awareness and appreciation of Health and Safety requirements and completion of dynamic risk assessments
- Lead generation, identifying commercial opportunities for business development
- Compliance with company policies, procedures and processes to ensure that regulations are complied with for our ongoing accreditation to REFCOM, Safe Contractor and CHAS
- Working on a Call out Rota
- You will have at least 2-3 years' experience in a similar engineering position with good fundamental knowledge of specialist area to carry out maintenance, repairs, commissioning and service
- Experience of working on equipment such as Trane, York , Bluebox, Carrier, Rhoss, Airedale, Swegon, Daikin, Mitsubishi and Action Air
- An appreciation and understanding of the benefits of lead generation and completion of relevant forms
- Dealing with customers and the ability to communicate technical information and site requirements back to the Service office
- Awareness and appreciation of Health and Safety requirements to industry standards.
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Luke Moylan on 0860845653 or email for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.