FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Electrician on behalf of a leading agribusiness in North Tipperary. This is a full-time permanent role.
An exciting opportunity to join a progressive Midlands agribusiness with career progression a distinct possibility.
The successful individual will liaise closely with the Plant Fitters and will engage in the maintenance and repair of factory plant, machinery and generating equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining all production machinery & equipment in close liaison with fitters on site.
- Responsible for fixing breakdowns.
- Liaise with contractors & suppliers.
- Responsible for assisting with electrical installations.
- Fully Qualified Electrician
- Experience in Industrial & Domestic Installation techniques.
- Safety systems experience and advantage
- Good attention to detail.
- Must be computer literate.
- Positive, dynamic attitude with a naturally strong work ethic
Please send your cv through the attached link
Please call John on 087 9955439 ( office hours only ) for further information