Currently recruiting for a Production Electrician for our client based in Cavan, this will be based in the Testbay Facility.
(Shift Rotation - Monday to Friday week 1 6am - 2pm, week 2 2pm - 10pm)
Role and Responsibilities:
Recruiting for a hands on experienced Electrician to work within the day to day production process of our clients factory. The candidate should enjoy practical work and be able to cope with the physical demands of the job. The role will operate on shift rotation (6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm).
- Electrical Trade Qualification with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Normal eyesight and colour vision are essential and the candidate must have a safety conscious attitude and be able to work at heights.
- Have experience of electrical cable joint and terminations, fault finding and a proven ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair.
- Ability to test & fault find
- Strong communication skills.
- Self motivated, works well on own initiative, requires minimal supervision.
- Proven flexibility and a proactive attitude.
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.