We are seeking a recently qualified Mechanical / Electrical Engineer for our North-West Cork based client. The role of the Mechanical / Electrical Engineer is to work as part of a team designing, building and supporting bespoke machines.
As the Mechanical / Electrical Engineer you role will consist of the following:
· Assembly of electrical panels and machine assembly
· Support PLC software engineers
· New equipment installations and technical support of existing installations
· Prepare wiring diagrams for new products & control of updates to existing wiring diagrams
· Panel design and layout for new products
As an Electrical / Mechanical Engineer you will have a Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 1- 2 years' experience in
· Machine building.
· Technical support or debug of bespoke machines
· Experience of Electrical Panel Building
You will be highly motivated and have the ability to work under minimum supervision. The position will require periodic travel within Ireland and abroad.