Electrical Team Leader
Role and Responsibilities;
- Oversee the monitoring and maintenance of the Lighting Systems, ensuring full compliance with regulations and ICAO Annex 14, ensuring that systems are managed and maintained
- Communicate and inform on the team's performance and asset performance in a structured fashion with the management team and other team leads through varied communication channels and technology-based systems such; as end of shift reports, Maximo w/o reports, MALM engineering, Malms testing reports, Scada Alarms, GIS, e-mail etc.
- Lead up critical asset inspections and health checks of systems, ensuring minimum KPI achievement and availability targets of assets are met.
- Ensure the collaboration and optimisation of electrical resources within maintenance and operational schedules.
- Ensure regular monitoring of Electrical Scada Systems during shifts and obtain updates from team members to ensure the optimum performance of assets and to ensure the appropriate planning of reactive maintenance based on the relevant health status of assets and alarm notifications from such systems.
- Provide support and respond to IAA Station Managers, Engineers & ATC requests as required during shifts on issues such as Human Machine Interface Systems, Generator issue, Lighting Controls AGL failures etc.
- Supervision the team promoting teamworking and high quality and standards of work.
- Continuously monitor and review the performance of the team and individual team members through regular engagement, communication and use of the performance management system and process.
- Lead by example and actively managing the drive for personal safety requirements within and across teams in the wider function in line with applicable Health & Safety and NASI Standards.
- Engage with project delivery teams during delivery of projects to influence the delivery of new electrical assets and systems in line with the "Best in Class" & "Always Better" values.
- Support the asset management and operations teams in assisting with the company Emergency events and recovery plans.
- Lead teams and support the asset management team in assisting company Winter Maintenance Plan in tasks such as.
- At least 4 years' experience working as a fully qualified electrician, ideally with some experience of acting in a Team Lead / Supervisor capacity
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability lead people and obtain results through people.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated and/or safety critical working environment.
- Competent IT skills for the efficient operation of computerised maintenance-based recording systems and Microsoft office applications and similar IT systems and software.
- Experience in working with AGL series circuits (CCRs) or similar type electrical systems, PLC control systems and the operation and monitoring of SCADA systems.
- Good understanding of the EASA regulatory compliant standards for electrical systems.
- Full clean drivers licence
- Hold a relevant electrical trade apprenticeship and appropriate trade courses and certificates and examinations.
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.