Electrical Project Engineer - €90K DOE
I am assisting my client to find an Electrical Project Engineer to join their team in Limerick.
I have assisted this company with their recruitment needs for a number of years and every person I have placed there has been incredibly happy.
The Electrical Engineer will work, as part of a multidiscipline project engineering/Design house team, on a major project to refurbish/replace the electrical distribution infrastructure in a heavy-duty industrial plant
You will be responsible for Project management of the electrical and instrumentation elements of major capital programmes. Support to the Plant on all matters relating to energy, electricity and instrumentation
- Responsible for the detailed engineering and design of a wide range of electrical, instrument and control projects
- Evaluation of long term obsolescence upgrade programme for electrical and instrumentations systems
- Integration of Instrumentation with DCS and Advanced control
- Identifying and exploiting opportunities to advance the company's position as a plant that utilises best technology solutions
- Working with the plant craft and operations personnel and maintenance engineers throughout the facility to optimise electrical and instrument performance.
- Degree in Electrical and / or Instrumentation Engineering or a related discipline
- At least five years' experience in an industrial work environment.
- Cost Estimation
- Electrical Safety
- Drawing management
- HV, MV, LV Distribution design & maintenance
- Motor and VSD design and maintenance
- Control valve sizing
- Programmable Logic Controller's (PLCs)
- Lighting & Small power design & maintenance
- Fire Alarm and Suppression systems design & maintenance
- Process Instrumentation design & maintenance
- UPS systems design & maintenance
- HVAC systems design & maintenance
- Access Control design & maintenance
- Cable sizing and installation
- Electrical Fault finding
For more infomation please do not hesitate to contact Teresa Tyler on 086 025 9348