Electrical Maintenance Technician
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Technician looking for your next job in the South Kildare, Carlow, Kilkenny, or Laois area?
Are you a positive and flexible person who enjoys fostering good relationships with suppliers, clients, and your fellow staff?
Are you comfortable working in a shift-based role?
Then read on and if you want to make your mark with a progressive company on a huge growth curve this could be your lucky day!
YOUR NEW JOB/COMPANY
My client a global market leader in the beverage production sector is currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Technician for their state-of-the-art facility in Kildare that provides the manufacturing and distribution of my client's products throughout EMEA.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager this electrical maintenance tech job is commutable from Kildare, Carlow, Kilkenny and Laois. As Electrical Maintenance tech you will hold a key role on the maintenance team with your remit including the maintenance of plant, equipment and auxiliary services, electrical and mechanical trouble shooting in accordance with GMP, HACCP and safety guidelines, working closely with all other departments, promoting information exchange and teamwork within the team.
In the Electrical Maintenance Technician job some of the key elements of your new job will include:
* Responsible for executing and improving the company preventative maintenance programme through scheduled PM's based on risk assessment and performance reliability.
* Minimise downtime on equipment, through fast response, effective root cause analysis and good problem-solving techniques to eliminate recurring issues.
* Responsible for electro-mechanical repairs to high-speed, PLC-controlled plant, handling and packaging equipment, incorporating pneumatic and hydraulic control systems.
* Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning, refrigeration, lighting, production machines, and other electrical systems.
* Install safety and distribution components (e.g., switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
* Ensure equipment uptime is maintained through front line asset care program and maintenance requests are logged on the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
* Participate in quality investigation on all non-conforming batches and complaints.
* Ensure that all data relating to each system transaction is promptly and accurately recorded on the CMMS system and other supporting systems and any deviations are promptly investigated.
* Ensure cycle counts are completed as required by the Company. This includes count, investigation, and correction (where possible) and issue escalation (where necessary).
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
You will hold a relevant level 6 craft electrician qualification and have 5+ years similar experience in a manufacturing/production setting.
You will have a previous exposure of Alan Bradley PLC's, Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet & Profibus communications protocols and a knowledge and understanding of ATEX zoned areas and equipment.
You will also be familiar with SCADA process control systems for process and fault diagnosis and be computer literate - Microsoft Office, ERP/CRM and outlook etc
To hit the ground running in the electrical maintenance tech role you'll have a knowledge of mechanical and electrical process plant and associated maintenance activities enjoy working in a team focused environment
WHAT IN IT FOR YOU:
The Electrical Technician role pays up to €50k doe plus health insurance, pension, discretionary bonus of up to 10% (depending on company performance) & 23 days annual leave.
You would be joining at a great time with the Kildare site having just completed a huge upgrade with lots of capital investment going on and with plans to set up a 2nd facility on-site over the next few years. With the Kildare company having been acquired by a large US multinational a few years ago you get the best of both worlds with the advantages of working in a medium sized plant which you'll be more than just a number but with the significant backing of a large parent company behind you.
Sound like your cup of tea (or juice!)
Then don't delay and apply today!