Electrical Maintenance Manager
The Electrical maintenance manager will manage the electrical maintenance function to achieve maximum plant availability, efficiency and safe systems of work. Procurement of appropriate spare parts and services to enable long term asset availability, in line with budget and operation of a maintenance management system. They will perform long term maintenance planning on eplant electrical equipment;
- Candidate will lead their team and give direction to Maintenance Technicians and liaise with other Plant teams to achieve objectives;
- The maintenance manager must ensure maintenance plans and targets for the team are achieved safely, economically and within the environmental limits of the Plant;
- Carry out fault diagnosis as required. Be pro-active and creative in problem solving and initiative;
- Play a key role in the implementation of the Plant business Management System. Participate in the broader management of the Plant and the development of Human Resources;
- Maintain interfaces with the owners, other interested parties, legal authorities, suppliers and contractors. Liaise with the Electricity supply authority on issues such as maintenance outages and reliability of supply;
- Ensure all maintenance work is carried out in a safe manner. Ensure the permit to work system is used and kept up to date for all maintenance activities. Promote a safe pace and system of work;
- All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public using the premises;
- Lead and Performance Manage your direct report(s). Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team's objectives.
- Appropriate technical qualifications (B.Sc. or equivalent). Trained in High Voltage switching.
Minimum 5 years experience;
Level 8 qualification or equivalent experience in Electrical Engineering, Possess IT skills and a good knowledge of the maintenance management system, including planning of preventative maintenance and reporting.
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Luke Moylan on 0860845653 or email for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.