Electrical Hardware Design Engineer
My client based on the Cork/Kerry border is looking for an Electrical Hardware Engineer to join their design team. This role has come about due to the Cork facility being chosen as a centre of excellence for this multi national company.
You will be joining an ever changing, roll/adapt with the times, multi national company.
I have been partnering with this company for 11 years, placing candidates in a variety of positions, and the feedback is always that it is a great atmosphere to work in, good collaboration, mentorship and a willingness to accommodate special circumstances.
While this role requires someone on site initially, there may be flexibility to work remotely once the team are established and focused.
- Do you have a L8 degree in Electrical, Electronics, Physics?
- Do you have 5 years experience in circuit design (high speed applications, filters, sensors and power supply)?
Do you have knowledge of circuit simulation, schematic design?
In this exciting new role you will be doing Hardware Design and Hardware Testing.
A few required skills:
- Detailed knowledge of circuit design, especially high-speed applications, filters, sensors and power supply for battery powered devices
- Good experience in schematic design and EMC conformance PCB design and design tools, eg. Altium, Eagle
- Experience in circuit simulation and simulation tools, eg. LTspice, PSpice
- Experience in antenna and electromagnetic design and tools, f.e. CST, HFSS
- Knowledge about batteries, especially primary cells for long lifetime devices
- Basic knowledge in quality management and documents, eg. FMEA
- Experience in PCB soldering of small components, eg. 0402, QFN package
- µC programming skills are a bonus
If you are interested in hearing about this Hardware Engineer vacancy, please apply today, by submitting your cv and I will contact you for a confidential chat.
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.
CONSULTANT:MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have searched for engineering jobs Cork, Hardware engineer job Cork, hardware engineer job Kerry, Electrical hardware engineer job Ireland, Engineering jobs Ireland, hardware design jobs Cork, hardware design jobs Kerry, hardware design jobs Ireland