Electrical Engineer - Waterford
My client, requires an Electrical Engineer to join their team in Waterford. This is a permanent role, offering amazing career opportunities.
As the Electrical Engineer, you will manage and control all aspects of facilities electrical services, so that all facilities equipment is maintained to a high degree of efficiency as well as ensuring uptime of facilities equipment by utilising systems tools of RCM and PEMAC techniques.
What is my client offering you?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to join a successful and expanding team.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Provide all processes with a standard of service to meet required volume & yields.
- Ensure facility electrical systems are robust to ensure acceptable compliance to national, international and regulatory standards.
- Provide electrical engineering support to Facilities Engineering Group and also Technical Services for the execution of Facilities capital projects.
Your Experience & Qualifications should include:
- Degree (level 7/8) in Electrical Engineering.
- 2+ years experience in an electrical environment.
- Experience of H.V.A.C., Purified Water, Compressed Air, Steam, Electrical Distribution and general building services would be an advantage.
- Decisive, good communicator, self-motivated, have record of achievement and be a good team member.
Apply today for this amazing opportunity
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.