Electrical Engineer - Lovely company
I am actively looking for an Electrical Engineer for a well-known and highly respected plant in Drogheda, Co. Louth. Having met with this company again last week they really are a great company to work for. It has a very friendly atmosphere, down to earth team environment. They are a multinational company with a lovely SME feel. I am delighted to be assisting them with the recruitment of an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to really progress their career.
I have assisted this company with their recruitment needs for a number of years and every person I have placed there has been incredibly happy. Every time a candidate goes for an interview with this company, they want the job!
Positions do not come up very often with this company and they offer excellent salaries plus one of the best benefits packages around.
The successful Electrical Engineer will be responsible for engineering and project work in a heavy industry environment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Actively lead electrical safety improvement projects and initiatives
- Develop best practice preventative and predictive maintenance schedules for the electrical infrastructure
- Assist with fault-finding and implement modifications to solve issues or improve plant operations Managing Electrical Projects from concept/design stage to Implementation whilst complying with all Safety Regulations.
- To implement electrical projects, in collaboration with senior management /company objectives.
- Project manages designs of 6 kV Medium Voltage networks and Motors, Low Voltage networks and Motors, Instrumentation and Control Systems
- Preparation of Tender Documents for the supply and installation of equipment.
- To survey existing electrical equipment with the aim of developing new projects for Capital Expenditure which will keep the Plant in line with BAT and Energy Efficiency
- Liaise between relevant stakeholders (suppliers, designers, planners and consultants / both internal and external) during project design stage right through to project completion and commissioning.
- Appropriate degree qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Managing Teams /Projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and AutoCAD/Electrical Design
- Excellent communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Experience operating in a heavy industry environment an advantage.
For more infomation please do not hesitate call Teresa on 086 025 9348