Electrical Engineer - 2 year contract
My client, an industry leading, highly respected company in Limerick are currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to join their team on a 2 year contract.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to work as part of multidiscipline project engineering team, refurbishing / replacing the electrical distribution infrastructure within the heavy-duty industrial plant.
Within this position you will be responsible for managing the projects from concept, through detailed design, to successful implementation in the field, which will include managing budgets, the schedule and quality of the projects.
- Replacement of 22/3.3kV and 22/0.4kV Distribution Transformers
- Replacement of 22kV Distribution Boards
- 400volt Motor Control Centre Refurbishment and Replacement
- Replacement of 500kw+ DC electric motors and controls with AC motors, controls and power electronics
- Substation Refurbishment
- Degree Qualified to Level 8 in Electrical Engineering
- You will have a minimum of 5 years Electrical Engineering experience
- Experience in Electrical drafting/designing is essential.
- Industrial/Process experience would be advantageous
- Instrumentation qualification and/or experience would also be advantageous.
For further details on the position and to see a full Job Description contact Kerry on
086 044 3981