Reporting to Engineering Manager is a vital part of the Cork based Engineering Team.
The primary responsibility is to ensure appropriate electrical design, development and installation of electrical hardware and systems, and to support electrical engineering and design functions. As the Electrical Engineer, you will provide direction and support to the Electrical Design Group to properly execute electrical designs, projects and schedules.
· Honours Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering.
· Minimum 3 years' experience with motor circuits and 24Vdc relay and PLC control circuits
· A good understanding of PLC hardware application and usage.
What's in it for you:
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a globally recognized Engineering company that works with some of the world's most highly regulated clients. While in this role you will gain exposer to advanced equipment and processes and have the opportunity to broaden your professional experience. Excellent Salary packages on offer and conveniently located near major roads.
A successful Candidate will have experience with the following:
· Experience with electrical sizing of feeder and branch circuits and associated load calculations including mains and branch circuit loads and protection, short circuit current ratings and thermal load of panels.
· Knowledge and understanding of process instrumentation.
· Ability to interpret and apply P&ID's toward electrical design strategies and specifications.
· Familiar with European standards such as ATEX and IEC
· knowledge of Allen-Bradley and Emerson DeltaV hardware
· Knowledgeable with NEC (NFPA 70) and UL508 standards
If you're an Electrical Engineering and looking for something new, APPLY TODAY but submitting your CV. Suitable applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.
Contact MARCHON MONROE 0860418739