Electrical Designer (AutoCAD)
Electrical AutoCAD Technician
Excellent Salary packages on offer and conveniently located just off the Motorway!
My client is a leader the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry with a superb company culture! Enjoy working in a modern facility with uncapped career growth opportunities!
This is a wonderful opportunity for an Electrical AutoCAD Technician to join a globally recognized Engineering company that works with some of the world's most highly regulated pharmaceutical clients.
This role would suit a variety of profiles; Electrical Engineering Graduates and/or Electricians (or similar) who have worked into a Design based role with the intent to work up to an Electrical Engineering positions. (Level 6 cert is sufficient).
Is this the right fit for you?
While in this role you will gain exposure to advanced equipment and processes and have the opportunity to broaden your professional experience and project portfolio!
- Do you have knowledge of layout and wiring of PLC, DCS, VFD and motor control panels.
- Are you comfortable Generating assembly designs for power distribution panels, control panels and remote I/O panels?
- Would you like to work on some of projects for top Pharma & Biopharmaceutical companies?
If you've answered "yes" then this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!!
- In this role you will work closely with the Project Engineering department in beginning design stage of new projects.
- Design the installation and wiring of process instrumentation and control devices using documents such as I/O list, P&ID, customer specifications and applicable codes and standards.
- Designing of: PLC and DCS control loops, motor controls and variable frequency drive circuits.
- Design layout and wiring of digital networks and connections
- Conduct electrical design and meetings to review with larger engineering teams across multiple sites.
What in it for you?
Excellent benefits including bonus, pensions, life assurance and Health Insurance.
The Career path for this position would be to transition into a Electrical Engineer
Interviewing with this client:
We're keeping it simple! Upon successful application you will be called for a phone call with the Engineering Manager and then progressed to one onsite interview.
If you're an Electrical Engineer and looking for something new, APPLY TODAY by submitting your CV. Contact- MARCHON MONROE 0860418739