Electrical Design Engineer - Shannon
I am delighted to be assisting this well-known highly respected manufacturer in Shannon find a Electrical Design Engineer to join their team.
It is a fabulous place to work. They really know how to look after their staff. They have all of the state of the art equipment and work with leading medical device multinationals in Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to get great exposure working on innovative projects.
Due to serious growth they are looking for Electrical Design Engineers to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity, they provide excellent training and you get great exposure working on innovative projects. They also provide education assistance.
They have over 140 staff with very low turnover and when you meet have met them you can I can see why! Every Engineer who has gone there through me on interview always wants the job and no Engineer has turned down their offer.
Salary for the Electrical Design Engineer will be commensurate with experience and they have a highly attractive package including pension and health insurance benefits will be available to the successful candidate.
You will be responsible for the electrical design of innovative automation solutions. You will be involved in proposal development, working closely with other departments and reviewing project progress against schedules. You will ensure that Electrical and Pneumatic Schematics are accurately created for all projects and create electrical documentation and sign off documentation for technicians.
* 2+ years in an Electrical Design Engineer role
* L8 Degree in Electronic/electrical engineering, electrical communications or similar
* Develop architecture, schedules and costs for new projects and clients (Proposal development)
* Attend Project meetings and Design reviews
* Review project progress against schedules
* Create Bills of Materials
* Ensure Electrical and Pneumatic Schematics are accurately created for all projects
* Create Electrical Documentation
* Sign Off Documentation for technicians
* Project manage build and installation of projects
* Travel may be required
For more information please do not hesitate to call Teresa any time up to 7pm on 086 025 9348