Electrical Design Engineer - €100K
I am assisting my client to find an Electrical Design Engineer to join their team in Limerick.
I have assisted this company with their recruitment needs for a number of years and every person I have placed there has been incredibly happy.
The Electrical Design Engineer will work, as part of a multidiscipline project engineering team (including electrical engineers electrical draftsmen (designers) and electrical craftsmen) on several projects to refurbish and/or replace the electrical distribution infrastructure in a heavy duty industrial process plant. Successful candidate expected to manage budget, schedule and quality of projects, from concept, through detailed design (using suitable 3rd party consultants where appropriate), to successful implementation in the field.
- Replacement of 22/3.3kV and 22/0.4kV Distribution Transformers
- Replacement of 22kV Distribution Boards
- 400volt Motor Control Centre Refurbishment and Replacement
- Replacement of 500kw+ DC electric motors and controls with AC motors, controls and power electronics
- Substation Refurbishment
- Degree Qualified to Level 8 in Electrical Engineering or related discipline essential
- 3 to 5 years Electrical Engineering experience essential
- Electrical drafting/designing experience essential
- Industrial/Process experience desirable
- Instrumentation qualification/experience an advantage
For more infomation please do not hesitate to contact Teresa Tyler on 086 025 9348