Electrial Buyer- Dublin
My Client, a Leading Construction Engineering firm, is in need of an Electrical Buyer to join their busy head office located in Dublin 4.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to join a World Class Engineering company. My client has continued to grow over the past year and there are many opportunities for growth in the industry to the right Electrical Buyer.
The duties for the Electrical Buyer would include:
- Manage existing and new suppliers of materials, by negotiating and developing agreements with suppliers and the forecasting of price trend & impact on future activities.
- Work closely as part of a procurement team to ensure continuity of parts and materials as needed for customer orders and client projects
- Identify any possible supply issues which would interfere with the forecasted timelines for projects in a efficient and timely manner
- Manage all Direct Material spend ensuring value is optimised.
- Review and approve purchasing requests as required.
- Any other duties deemed as necessary by Line manager
The requirements for the Electrical Buyer include but are not limited to:
- Excellent IT skills- Use of Excel, Office, Word etc. Use of ERP systems such as SAP is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in an Electrical Procurement role or Procurement within the Construction Industry
- Relevant qualification or Certification in Supply Chain or Procurement
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Highly organised and detail oriented
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.