FRS Recruitment are partnering with their client, a leading process control, automation and instrumentation company in recruiting for an E&I Technician to join their team.
This is a field based role which will require you to work on large utility projects across the East of the country but may require you to travel countrywide. You will be electrically qualified with proven instrumentation experience preferably within the water / wastewater industry.
- Ideally qualified as electrical & instrumentation trade or electrician with proven instrumentation experience or experience in the water/wastewater industry is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of the water/wastewater industry and instrumentation preferred.
- Experience of commissioning analytical telemetry equipment an advantage
- Ability to apply previous experience to niche and once off equipment with support of office team
- Experienced in chemical treatment i.e., Chlorine, Ferric and monitoring Chlorine, Ph, Turbidity etc
- Excellent understanding of flow meters and general principles of operation
- Experience with Radio systems and/or Data Loggers
- Proven ability to problem-solve an issue and show initiative to find solution.
- Be a punctual, motivated, and organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard.
- Demonstrate a positive approach to work and be able to work well both unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Full, clean driving licence, Safe Pass, Confined Space Training required
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
In return my client offers a Competitive Salary, bonus, company van and pension scheme.
Keywords: EI Technician, Instrumentation, Electrical, telemetry