E&I Draftsperson - Limerick
My client is actively looking for an E&I Draftsperson to work as part of a multidiscipline project engineering team. This position will provide the opportunity to work within a team of talented designers in a heavy engineering process plant in the Limerick area.
The candidates will be expected to have excellent problem solving, analytical and leadership skills. Responsibility, accountability and teamwork are key elements of our organisation and successful candidates will be expected to interface with all functions in the plant.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience and have Autocad.
The candidates will be expected to
- Interpret the process from P&ID's
- Be conversant with IEC & IEEE specifications
- Have experience in plant & equipment layout.
- Have proven experience in control schematics & wiring diagrams
- Have a working knowledge of electrical automation & control systems.
- Conduct field surveys & As-Builds
- Have knowledge of inter discipline design requirements.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be self motivated and a team player
- Have knowledge of site safety & hold a current safe pass.
- Scope and Design and implement Instrument/Electrical elements of projects from initial engineering to construction and commissioning stage.
- Produce new or updated drawings for projects or plant modifications.
- Produce Scopes of work, Bills of Materials, Purchase Requisitions, specifications as required for these projects/mods.
- Maintain all documentation associated with projects.
- Provide technical support and input to the plant engineering and maintenance teams as requested.
- Apply International and standards including safety, quality, environment cost and energy efficiency standards to all aspects of work.
- Participate in or lead Project Assessments in accordance with ISRS Element 14 to ensure potential hazards are identified and eliminated or controlled.
- Monitor installation to ensure quality of work and ensure punchlisting, pre-commissioning and commissioning of projects is carried out in accordance with procedure.
- Ensure that the integrity of E/I infrastructure is maintained.
- Be familiar with safety, quality, environment cost and energy efficiency standards and apply these and all applicable codes and standards are applied to their work
For more infomation please do not hesitate to contact Teresa Tyler on 086 025 9348