Are you an EHS Specialist looking for your next job in the South Kildare, Carlow, Kilkenny, or Laois area?
Do you have a proven track record of developing positive relationships with your colleagues and other functions on-site to ensure active compliance with EHS programmes?
Are you a positive person who enjoys fostering good relationships with suppliers, clients etc who relishes playing an important role in promoting and driving a pro-active health & safety culture?
Then read on and if you want to make your mark with a progressive company on a huge growth curve this could be your lucky day!
YOUR NEW JOB/COMPANY:
My client a global market leader in the beverage production sector is currently recruiting for an EHS Specialist for their state-of-the-art facility in Kildare that provides the manufacturing and distribution of my client's products throughout Europe, Middle East & Africa.
As EHS Specialist you'll be responsible for the ongoing management & delivery of the on-site Environmental, Health & Safety agenda as well as being a key influencer to the Site Leadership Team and challenge, support and guide best practice and forward thinking in all areas of EHS.
YOUR NEW EHS JOB:
* Develop, implement, and monitor environmental, health & safety programmes to ensure compliance with all applicable legislative regulations and company technical standards.
* Complete and support risk assessment process across a range of areas and topics.
* Build relationships on-site to ensure active compliance with EHS programmes.
* Formulate and manage the development and implementation of EHS goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems and training programmes
* Deliver EHS related training programmes to all levels within the organization.
* Support the EHS accident and incident management process on-site in accordance with HSA, OSHA and corporate requirements.
* Coordinate and conduct system audit and inspection requirements of EHS Management Systems.
* To provide EHS advice to the company on all work carried out and equipment installed so that equipment it is safe, effective and in compliance with the appropriate industry standards.
* Ensure emergency response procedures and plans are developed and maintained.
* Maintain familiarity with Company policies and procedures pertaining to Quality Manual, Food Security/Food Defence, Sanitation, cGMP's, and HACCP/Food Safety.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
You will hold a degree in Health & Safety or related field and 3+ years' experience in a similar position within manufacturing, preferably in the food industry or other similar regulated manufacturing industry.
As EHS Specialist you will have a knowledge of EHS legislation, be results and solution-oriented and have critical thinking and negotiation skills.
WHAT IN IT FOR YOU:
The EHS specialist role pays up to €45k doe & health insurance, pension, discretionary bonus of up to 10% (depending on company performance) & 23 days annual leave.
You would be joining at a great time with the Kildare site having just completed a huge upgrade with lots of capital investment going on and with plans to set up a second facility on-site over the next few years!
With the Kildare site having been acquired by a large US multinational a few years ago you get the best of both worlds with the advantages of working in a medium sized plant which you'll be more than just a number but with the significant backing of a large parent company behind you.
Sound like your cup of tea (or juice!)
Then don't delay and apply today!