Are you an talented EHS specialist who prides yourself on your customer service focus, agility & responsiveness?
Do you have the ability to influence and challenge stakeholders to promote the positive attitudes and behaviours required to support the delivery of EHS targets?
Are you a hands-on, practical. positive influencer who can make an impact on the site and senior teams to drive change?
If so, this is the career advancing EHS specialist job that you've been waiting for!
YOUR NEW COMPANY:
I am delighted to be assisting this very well-regarded manufacturing multi-national who have been in the Northwest for many years and have a brilliant reputation because they really know how to look after their people & retain their employees.
YOUR NEW JOB:
Reporting to the EHS Director some of the key elements of this career advancing EHS Specialist role include
- To co-ordinate, support and advise on EHS guidance for all sites, management & staff within the region.
- To establish, manage and monitor that EHS is adhered in all businesses the region to ensure continual improvement in our Environment, Health and Safety standards
- Promotion of best practice to engender a proactive approach to EHS culture development and achievement of world-class EHS standards
- To be a key influencer to the Site Leadership Team and challenge, co-ordinate, support and guide best practice and forward thinking in all areas of Environment, Health and Safety
- Build strong collaborative relationships with the site team and be actively involved with the overall regional Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) team to ensure that professional value adding services are delivered to our customers in an effective and timely manner.
- Influence and challenge key area and regional stakeholders to promote the positive attitudes and behaviours required to support the delivery of the local and business wide EHS targets.
- Main point of contact on site in relation to statutory bodies such as the HSA, EPA and third-party stakeholders.
WHATS IN FOR YOU:
This job offers a very competitive salary,10% bonus, DC Pension, share options & 22 days holidays.
There will be plenty of opportunities to grow and develop your career and technical expertise in the EHS Specialist job and my client is an international company who invests strongly in their people.
A job here will offer opportunities to gain international work experiences for people who would like to travel and work outside of Ireland and you'll get to learn & develop from an employer of choice with a diverse portfolio of brands & products
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
You will have 3 + years' experience in a manufacturing environment and be qualified to NEBOSH certificate and/or Diploma level in Health & Safety
You be a natural networker and be skilled in building relationships both internally and with external stakeholders
Sound like your cup of tea?
Then hit the link to apply!