We are seeking an EHS Officer for our client with operations in both Killarney and Cork city.
The aim of the role is to provide advice on all aspects of environment, health and safety.
Responsibilities will include :
· Management of the company's ISO9001 Quality Management System, ISO14001 Environmental Updating and maintaining the sites EHS procedures
Promote safe operating practices and procedures at the facilities
· Monitors and maintains training programs for health, safety and the environment.
Preparation of Annual Environmental Report.
· Assisting in the preparation for and participation in external & internal audits.
· Investigate accidents and incidents; develop corrective actions and track progress.
· Maintain awareness of current and future EHS developments, legal requirements and to advise accordingly.
· Relevant third level Certificate qualification in Environmental, Health & Safety
· 2 years' experience in environment, health, and safety.
· Knowledge and understanding of environment, health, and safety permitting and regulations.
· Knowledge and understanding of EHS compliance reporting.
Strong communication & computer skill
The successful EHS Officer will need to be highly motivated, able to work on their own initiative and deliver solutions. Please contact Donal on 066-7143995 or send CV through the Link provided