Our client,(food and bev industry (not meat) based in Co Louth, is looking for an Environmental Health and Safety Manager to work with them on their large Seveso/COMAH site. You will be joining a multi national company where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy.
Do you have a related degree? (Occupational Health & Safety and/or Environmental Science/Engineering)
Do you have 3 - 5 years' experience in Environmental Health & Safety Compliance roles?
Do you have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of all relevant local Environmental Health & Safety legislation (including IPPC License, COMAH/SEVESO/ATEX awareness)
Your duties will include:
- Drive the development and implementation of the integrated management system in compliance with the requirements of OHSAS18001(ISO45001) and ISO14001 and ISO22000.
- Lead on the specific requirements of the COMAH regulations, and liaison with the Competent Authority.
- Monitor and interpret new/changing Environmental Health & Safety legislation, ensuring the requirements are communicated effectively and implemented into our management systems.
- Drive the company wide Environmental Health & Safety training program to ensure that all compliance and other appropriate training requirements are fully identified, delivered and recorded.
- Co-ordinate the internal EHS audit program for the management systems across the business.
- Assist in collation, preparation and analysis of data gathered in support of Environmental Health & Safety targets, objectives and KPI's.
- Managing the wastewater treatment plant throughout the day by examining sludge levels and checking flow rates.
- Monitoring effluent discharge flow rates and temperature readings for cooling water system.
- Manage all communications reporting and investigations with the EPA regarding the IPPC License.
If you are looking to join a global brand, and you are a change agent looking for a step up in your career please apply today by sending in your cv and I will contact you to discuss this further. Please note, you need to be living in Ireland, have Irish work experience and eligible to work in Ireland without a visa to apply for this job.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have searched for environmental jobs Ireland, EHS job Louth, EHS jobs Ireland, environmental health and safety jobs Louth, environmental health and safety jobs Ireland, SHEQ jobs Ireland, SHEQ jobs Louth