EHS Coordinator Job - Perm
Our client is a worldwide manufacturer of materials for industrial, construction and consumer purposes. I am delighted to be assisting them with the recruitment of an excellent opportunity for an EHS Coordinator. This is a full time permanent role offering a generous salary and benefits package. This is a multinational company with a lovely SME feel. Positions with this company do not come up very often as there is a very low turnover of staff due to their reputation in the market of how they look after their employees. In FRS, we have never received a CV from this company because its such a good place to work.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a degree in Environmental Science, Chemistry or related Science who wants to join a multinational company that offers a generous salary, progression and development.
Responsibilities of EHS Coordinator Job:
- Work effectively with EHS to ensure the site is fully REACH compliant at all times.
- File communication with the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) for future reference.
- Produce monthly reports that will be distributed to management that will keep them up to date on work completed and REACH regulation requirements.
- Review updated substance totals information and update existing registrations or file additional registrations as required.
- Maintain customer and supplier databases with up to date contact information, products sold and purchased to document REACH compliance.
- Review development of SVHC (Substances of Very High Concern) list as well as authorisation and restriction provisions and communicate relevant information.
- Develop and maintain REACH section on company website and keep REACH policy up to date and accessible from the website.
Requirements of EHS Coordinator Job:
- BSc in Environmental Science, Chemistry or related Science discipline.
- 2-3 years' experience in a health and safety or regulatory role with a chemical products manufacturer.
- Strong knowledge of chemical structure and chemical naming convention.
- Excellent communication skills.
For more information please call Aoife on 086 044 3981 or apply today.
You may also have searched for: Chemical Regulatory Affairs Officer Job, Health and Safety job, Health & Safety job, H&S job, Environmental Health and Safety Officer job, EHS Officer Job, Chemical Regulatory Affairs Officer Job, Health and Safety job, Health & Safety job, H&S job, Environmental Health and Safety Officer job, EHS Officer Job