EHS Business Partner
EHS Business Partner, Cavan
I am delighted to be working with my client, an industry leading multinational, in recruiting an experienced Environmental, Health and Safety Professional to join their team in Cavan.
You will have a strong Environmental knowledge and experience along with demonstrated experience and responsibility with the management and reporting activities of an EPA Industrial Emissions Licence. You will have a strong customer service approach to ensure solid relationships are built with both internal teams and external statutory bodies.
- Knowledge and experience in EHS with a strong emphasis on environment
- Environmental Qualification and / or NEBOSH certificate and/or Diploma level in Health & Safety or similar
- 3 + years' experience in a manufacturing environment or has demonstrated experience and responsibility with the management and reporting activities associated with an EPA Industrial Emissions License
- Experience of implementing and maintaining energy management systems and preferably experience of EU ETS
- Experience of and able to work in a team environment, under own initiative and with minimal supervision
- Experience in building networks within various sites and experience with building relationships with external stakeholders such as EPA, HSA and auditing bodies
- Willingness to be flexible and travel throughout the region when required
Contact Kerry Rickard on 0860443981 for more information and to review the full job spec.
Other jobs that you might have searched for: EHS job, EHS Consultant Job, Environmental Consultant, Cavan EHS jobs